We enjoy working with schools, colleges and universities to design events and experiences for students. We are able to offer a range of pre-set packages, or we can design an experience, tour or activity that fits with your particular curriculum requirements.
Our approach to educational visit planning reflects the age and interests of the students. Our most popular activities for each age range are as follows:
- Ice cream tasting and viewing the factory
- Pond dipping & wildlife
- World of work
- Farming and recycling
- Sustainable farming, why and how we farm differently
- Sustainable tourism
- Food production, marketing and distribution
Colleges and Universities
- Sustainable farming, what makes us different
- Sustainable tourism and responding to climate change
- Land management and habitat creation
Costs vary depending on the package of activities chosen, with prices generally ranging from £6 to £12.50 per person. To discuss arranging an education visit to Cream o’ Galloway please phone Wendy on 01557 815 222 or contact us.